SPHERE OF ACTIVITY
Carries out activity mainly in the field of international commercial law, and is expert in drafting and negotiating Italian and international contracts. He assists major Italian and overseas companies in extraordinary transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, provides advice and assistance on English law matters, including inheritance and probate. He handles cross border disputes, including international arbitration.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- University of Leicester: B.A. Hons, 1988; Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Qualified as Solicitor of Law Society of England and Wales in 1994
- Member of the British-Italian Law Association; member of the British Chamber of Commerce for Italy.
- Worked in a leading law firm in the City of London specialised in international commercial law until 1994
- Worked in a leading Bologna law firm until 2000, the year in which the firm Studio Legale Bovesi – Cartwright – Pescatore was established
- Partner, together with Giacomo Pescatore, of Studio Legale Cartwright – Pescatore, established in 2018
- Undertakes seminars and conducts training courses organised by private and/or public bodies
- Author of articles published in the legal-economic journals