National and International Contracts
Corporate and Commercial Law
Domestic and International Litigation
Intellectual property and Information Technology
Mergers and Acquisitions
English, Italian and French
Sphere of activity
Expert in commercial law who provides legal and assistance and handles litigation in particular, in the area of contract law, insolvency law, intellectual property and company law. He also provides advice and assistance in the above areas in relation to corporate transaction, such as mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring and rescue (in addition to insolvency proceedings both in Italy and abroad). Advises and assist businesses – including primary Italian companies and multinationals – in all of the commercial law matters both in Italy and abroad in which the firm specialies.
Professional experience and education
- University of Bologna: Law degree, 110/110 cum laude, 1997. Admitted 2000, Italy Partner of Studio Legale Bovesi – Cartwright – Pescatore since 2002.
- Teaching Assistant /Company and Commercial Law) at the Faculties of Law and Economics of the University of Bologna.
- Teaching Assistant (Insolvency law) at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Trento.
- Doctor in Commercial Law at the L. Bocconi University of Milan.
- Carries out teaching activities and conducts training seminars organised by both private and public institutions and is author of articles for various law journals.
- Author of various articles which have appeared in trade law journals and is the author of the books “La funzione di garanzia dei patrimoni destinati”, in “Quaderni di Giurisprudenza commerciale”, Milan, 2008, and “L’Amministratore persona giuridica” in “Quaderni di Giurisprudenza commerciale”, Milan, 2012.