Sphere of activity
Born in Rome on 9 July 1972.
She works, within the Law Firm, in the field of corporate and private clients. She assisted leading Italian companies, including public companies, banks and financial institutions. She deals with commercial law and corporate law matters (s.p.a., s.r.l., groups of companies, corporate governance), associations and foundations, family law, inheritance law and, in particular, with the transfer of family businesses and trust law. She works with medical liability issues (malpractice). She assists companies and private clients in litigation, arbitration proceedings and drafting of legal opinions.
Professional experience and education
- Law degree, University of Bologna, 110/110 cum laude, 1994.
- Bar admission in 1998.
- PhD in Civil Law.
- Full Professor of Private Law at the University of Bologna.
- She teaches Private Law and Comparative Private Law at the University of Bologna. She teaches Law and Tech at the Master in Finance and Fintech at the Bologna Business School.
- Master in Law (LLM) at the King’s College London in 1998. Teaching activities at the School of Law of the same University. Visiting Professor at the Brunel University London.
- She is the author of numerous articles and works on comparative law, corporate law, insurance law, trusts and inheritance law.
- She collaborated with Wither’s LLp Law Firm in London. She worked with the Galgano Law Firm in Milan and Bologna. She worked of counsel for the Camozzi e Bonissoni Law Firm in Milan.
- Expert, arbitration proceedings at the ICC.
- Board member of the Bologna Business School.
- Independent Director at UnipolRec s.p.a.; Alternate Auditor at Unicredit s.p.a.; member of the Supervisory Body at Philips Innovation s.p.a.
- She was Independent Director at Unipol Gruppo s.p.a., Unipolbanca s.p.a and Prontoassistence s.p.a.