Sphere of activity
She works, within the Law Firm, in the field of corporate and private clients. She assisted leading Italian companies, including public companies, banks and financial institutions. She deals with commercial law and corporate law matters, corporate governance, associations and foundations, family law, inheritance law and, in particular, with the transfer of family businesses and trust law. She assists companies and private clients in litigation, arbitration proceedings and drafting of legal opinions.
Professional experience and education
- Law degree, University of Bologna, 1994.
- Admitted to the Italian Bar Association since 1998 and authorized to practice before the Italian Supreme Court and higher Courts.
- Full Professor of Private Law at the University of Bologna.
- She teaches Private Law and Insurance and Financial Law, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Medical Education at the University of Bologna.
- She teaches Law and Tech at the Master in Finance and Fintech at the Bologna Business School.
- He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Centre for Digital Ethics (CEDE) of the Alma Mater University of Bologna, directed by Luciano Floridi.
- Master in Law (LLM) at the King’s College London in 1998. PhD in Civil Law.
- Teaching activities at the School of Law of the same University. Visiting Professor at the Brunel University London.
- She is the author of numerous articles and works on Civil law, comparative law, corporate law, insurance law, trusts and inheritance law.
- He is a member of the editorial board of the journals Contratto e impresa and Contratto e Impresa Europa. He is a member of the scientific committee of the journal Trusts e attività fiduciarie in rete. Referee of the journal Famiglia e diritto.
- She collaborated with Wither’s LLp Law Firm in London. She worked with the Galgano Law Firm in Milan and Bologna. She worked of counsel for the Camozzi e Bonissoni Law Firm in Milan.
- Expert, arbitration proceedings at the ICC.
- Board member of the Bologna Business School.
- Independent Director at UnipolRec s.p.a.; Alternate Auditor at Unicredit s.p.a..
- She was Independent Director at Unipol Gruppo s.p.a., Unipolbanca s.p.a and Prontoassistence s.p.a.; she was a member of the Supervisory Body at Philips Innovation s.p.a.
- She was Independent Director at Unipol Gruppo s.p.a., Unipolbanca s.p.a and Prontoassistence s.p.a.
- Nedcommunity Associate.
We would like to inform about the publication “Routledge Handbook of Financial Technology and Law”…
Published by BUP, the book “Fiducia e destinazione patrimoniale. Percorsi giuridici a confronto”, at the…
Cartwright Pescatore, in partnership con Aicardi & Partners, è supporter dell’evento AZIMUT “ALI VIRTUAL EXPO”,…